Date & Time: Thursday, January 24th, 2019, 6-9pm
Location: UBC Pharmaceutical Sciences Building, 2405 Wesbrook Mall
RSVP now as space is limited!
Industry Night 2019, presented by the UBC Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) Student Chapter, is back once more! Taking place on January 24th, 2019 at the UBC Pharmaceutical Sciences Building at 6pm, Industry Night is UBC’s largest networking event for undergraduate civil engineering students. This event is an excellent opportunity for students to create connections with civil engineering industry professionals from a variety of disciplines such as construction, structural, hydrotechnical, geotechnical, project management and more!
KEY THINGS TO NOTE:
- This is not a hiring or career fair! Do not bring your résumé. Instead, bring your curiosity and enthusiasm to learn more about the civil engineering companies in attendance.
- Business Casual — What exactly is business casual? Go here to find out!
- Event is 19+ only. Please bring 2 pieces of ID
- Light snacks will be served and a cash bar will be open to all attendees
- No backpack storage on site; Coat check will be available free of charge
- Deadline to register is Monday, January 21st at 11:59pm; Sign up fast as spots are limited
Turner Construction Company
Clean Energy Association of BC
RDH Building Science